Lake Bemidji State Park
July 31, 2019
Lake Bemidji State Park offers activities for everyone! The park has 14 miles of hiking, 5 miles of biking, 9 miles of skiing and snowshoeing for visitors in this popular vacation spot.
Hikers can explore the unique boardwalk into the quiet, mysterious world of a spruce-tamarack bog. It offers visitors a rare chance to view orchids, mosses, and insect eating plants. Most flowers are blooming in the bog during late spring and early summer.
For bikers, Lake Bemidji State Park simplifies your trip with bike rentals!
- $5/hour or $25/24 hours
- First-come, first-served
- Bikes are most comfortable for people 5’2” or taller
Lake Bemidji State Park also has a variety of recreation facilities for visitors to utilize.
- Picnic Area: shaded with a nice view of the lake; includes picnic tables and fire rings
- Picnic Shelter: located at the beach; includes fireplace, tables, and electric outlets; may be reserved by calling the park office
- Volleyball: regulation court in picnic/beach area; guests may borrow a volleyball from the park office
- Canoe Access
- Dining Hall: the hall and surrounding lawn is a day-use facility that can accommodate up to 120 people; can be reserved by calling the park office
- Boat Ramp: concrete ramp with 10 slips for guests
Some other park highlights include: Camping, fishing, unique ecosystem, Eagle/Osprey viewing, and other lake recreation.
Start planning your end of summer getaway today! You don’t want to miss out on any Minnesota Northwoods adventures.Plan Your Trip