February 21, 2018
Winter can be one of the hardest seasons to find something to do. Some people choose to stay inside because they don’t know the many kinds of activities that Minnesota offers in the winter! Minnesota Northwoods is filled with great activities sure to keep your family busy!
- Go sledding/tubing
- Go cross-country skiing
- Build a snowman
- Go ice fishing
- Enjoy a winter hike
- Snowball fight!
- Enjoy a fire with s'mores outside!
- Winter stargazing
But we also understand that you might not want to be outdoors all day, so here’s a list of what to do inside when you visit the Minnesota Northwoods:
- Work on family craft projects
- Read a book by a warm fire
- Go to the Headwaters Science Center or Beltrami County History Center in Bemidji
- Play card and board games
- Have a movie marathon
No matter what type of winter vacation you are looking for, Minnesota Northwoods resorts can deliver an unforgettable getaway!Northwoods Recreation Explore Our Resorts